Connecting smart people with modern test solutions.
Design Validation and Characterization
Process Control and Automation
Test and Measurement Automation
Events 2023 – Come See Us!!
- IEEE Radio and Wireless Week – Las Vegas, NV: Jan 22-25
- Satellite 2023 – Washington, DC: Mar 14-16 (with TMYTEK)
- NI Connect – Austin, TX: May 23-24 (with Testeract)
- RFIC 2023 – San Diego, CA: Jun 11-13 (with TMYTEK)
- IMS Microwave Week – San Diego, CA: Jun 13-15 (with TMYTEK)
- IEEE AP-S/URSI – Portland, OR: Jul 23-28 (with TMYTEK)
- GNU Radio Conference – Tempe, AZ: Sep 5-8 (with TMYTEK)
PCB Thermal Test: Surface Solder Mount Attachment (SMT) Reliability Test
Solubit’s High-Rel Platform has performed continuous monitoring for 1000+ hours, measuring electrical paths numbering from the 10s to the 1000s. It is reliable, scalable, and proven.
|DUT||Standard for Failure||Special Features|
|Surface Mount Solder Attachments (SMT)||IPC-9701||Early-Onset Failure and Event Detection|
5G NR mmWAVE Solutions
5G mmWAve Protocol and Algorithm
5G mmWave Up/ Down Converter
5G mmWave Developer Kit
Our Latest Work
Cohu: Software Refresh
The goal of this software refresh project was to extend the life of Cohu’s product beyond what customers thought was possible.
SwRI: Automated ASTM-E84 Fire Test
Solubit automates a materials fire test procedure (a formerly manual process) according to ASTM-E84 standards.
SRAM: Controlled-Load Simulation System
A system that drives a bicycle drivetrain forward while applying a controlled load. Used for evaluating the capability of a front derailleur.
Our Integration Services in Numbers
Years of Expertise