Connecting smart people with modern test solutions.
Design Validation and Characterization
Process Control and Automation
Test and Measurement Automation
Events 2023 – Come See Us!!
- IEEE Radio and Wireless Week – Las Vegas, NV: Jan 22-25
- Satellite 2023 – Washington, DC: Mar 14-16 (with TMYTEK)
- NI Connect – Austin, TX: May 23-24 (with Testeract)
- RFIC 2023 – San Diego, CA: Jun 11-13 (with TMYTEK)
- IMS Microwave Week – San Diego, CA: Jun 13-15 (with TMYTEK)
- IEEE AP-S/URSI – Portland, OR: Jul 23-28 (with TMYTEK)
- GNU Radio Conference – Tempe, AZ: Sep 5-8 (with TMYTEK)
PCB Thermal Test: Surface Solder Mount Attachment (SMT) Reliability Test
Solubit’s High-Rel Platform has performed continuous monitoring for 1000+ hours, measuring electrical paths numbering from the 10s to the 1000s. It is reliable, scalable, and proven.
|DUT||Standard for Failure||Special Features|
|Surface Mount Solder Attachments (SMT)||IPC-9701||Early-Onset Failure and Event Detection|
5G NR mmWAVE Solutions
5G mmWAve Protocol and Algorithm
5G mmWave Up/ Down Converter
5G mmWave Developer Kit
Our Latest Work
The goal of this software refresh project was to extend the life of Cohu’s product beyond what customers thought was possible.
Solubit automates a materials fire test procedure (a formerly manual process) according to ASTM-E84 standards.
A system that drives a bicycle drivetrain forward while applying a controlled load. Used for evaluating the capability of a front derailleur.
Our Integration Services in Numbers
Years of Expertise